Added Value: Proviation Guarantees & Support
We are proud of the standard of equipment we sell, and extend these standards to after-sales too.
We honour all manufacturers warranties, and handle all warranty support in-house. We also operate a Collect, Repair, and Return service (details below).
We always honour the manufacturer's guarantee period where offered; these are usually one year unless otherwise stated. Please see the individual product pages for details. In many cases, we offer a longer guarantee:
Additional Warranty Cover
In addition to a manufacturer’s guarantee,, we often provide an extended one year service guarantee . This includes accidental damage cover subject to certain terms and conditions below. Please see individual product descriptions for the duration of a warranty..
Proviation Customer Assistance Service:
In case of problems with any item bought from Proviation, you can call our Assistance Service on freephone 0800 380 0577 (UK) Mon-Fri 0930-1730. We will try to diagnose the problem over the phone.
All customers benefit from our free Customer Assistance Service. It's part of the added value you get shopping with us.
Collect and Repair Service
- It's a repair service in the event of breakdown of any functioning part of your product, for the period stated by the Proviation guarantee.
- We will collect your item at a time to suit you, repair it as quickly as possible (usually within 7 days), provide timely updates, and return it to you.
- If a repair should take longer than 2 weeks, we will loan replacement equipment (for aviation-related equipment).
- We'll provide the repair service without charge up to a cost equal to the original purchase price paid for the product.
- All repair services are provided by authorised service technicians.
- If we decide your product cannot be repaired, or is uneconomical to repair, we'll replace it with the same model. If it's no longer available, we'll discuss an alternative settlement with you
After repair, we offer an additional 6 month warranty.
Service and repair costs which are excluded from the guarantee are as follows:
* Repairs due to breakdown caused by misuse, or by deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
* Consumer replaceable items including, but not limited to, batteries, light bulbs and other consumables.
* Cosmetic damage and/or non-functional parts which do not affect the normal use of the product including trim, scratches and rust.
* Work which relates to a manufacturer’s recall of the product.
* Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss other than the repair or the replacement cost of the product.
* We reserve the right to charge for the expense of a service call when no fault has been found with the product after we have inspected it. .
If you have any queries or problems with an electrical or technology product, call our Proviation technical support line on 0800 380 0577 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org from 0930 to 1730 weekdays – calls are free from most phones. To help us handle your query promptly please have your model number available.
We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy any electrical items, including aviation GPS and aviation headsets. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase, and you can call the helpline on 0800 380 0577
If you need help with any other product on our website, please email our Customer Service team or telephone on 0800 380 0577. Please use our callback service if we are unable to take your call.